STRATEGIC NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT
Encore is thrilled to announce that we are joining a brand new Northern California Power League! The change reflects Encore's focus on our student-athletes by committing to making the changes and improvements necessary for the betterment of their Encore student-athlete journey.
The new power league is called the West Coast Volleyball Association (WCVBA). This new league was formed by a collaboration of clubs in the Northern California and Northern Nevada areas. Most, if not all, of the clubs are also members of the NCVA Region of USA Volleyball, and many are affiliated with the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU).
We believe this league will bring a competitive edge, better preparing us for qualifiers and post-season tournaments. It will also deliver consistency, as we have the schedule and locations set for the entire upcoming season. The league is dedicated to putting the volleyball community first and ultimately bringing positive change for all athletes and families.
Encore is excited to be a part of the change!
We know there are a lot of questions regarding the short and long term future of club volleyball. To educate and provide answers, we will be hosting an Encore Town Hall meeting on Wednesday, August 12th, 7:00 PM-7:30 PM.
This will be open to anyone that would like to join.
It’s that anticipated time of the year to announce coaching roles for the 2020-21 season. In light of the obstacles COVID has presented, we are fortunate enough to have our facility and prepare for the next steps as the ‘20-’21 season quickly approaches. Encore staff is anxious to get all student-athletes in for fall sessions and evaluations prior to tryouts. We will be flexible with CIF guidelines and are looking forward to providing
all student-athletes with opportunities after months of lost time.
Encore is committed to the continued health and well-being of our student-athletes, families and coaches. New policies and protocols that meet or exceed CDC and the State of California health recommendations are in place, including social distancing, mask-wearing, stable groups, and sanitizing protocols.
Top Ten Need to Know:
1. Complete the COVID 19 waiver before showing up to the facility. *Click Covid-19 Waiver button below to complete
2. When driving into the facility, GO SLOW and follow signs.
3. Student-athletes must check-in & check out at the front desk each time they enter/exit the facility. Masks on!
4. Temperature checks via the forehead thermometer upon entry.
5. Use hand sanitizer when entering the facility, frequently throughout your visit, and when you exit.
6. Restrooms will be open to wash hands with soap and water and emergency bathroom use only.
7. Water stations are closed, bring your water bottle.
8. High-fives, shaking hands, unnecessary contact on pause.
9. If you or your student-athlete exhibits a fever, coughing, or any cold/flu symptoms, please stay home.
10. Be kind & considerate of others at all times.